Why We Come To Work EverydayGet to know the urban forestry industry leaders
Company culture is of paramount importance to us and we strive to live these core values internally as well as externally with our clients and partners.
- We continuously strive to advance our skill sets and expertise.
- We are professional and resourceful with coworkers, partners, and clients.
- We learn, apply, and share to help everyone master knowledge.
- We have a growth mindset.
- We strive to be the top-of-mind experts at the intersection of trees & technology and the go-to resource in the industry.
- We are passionate about trees, people, and technology.
- We are passionate about our mission, vision, team, and client success.
- We show up, are present, and genuine in all aspects of our work.
- Do the right thing.
- We prioritize people, product, then profit, in that order.
- The whole is greater than the sum of the parts.
- We build symbiotic relationships, internally and externally.
- We volunteer and give back to our clients, communities, and the urban forestry industry.
- We disrupt the market, stay ahead, and stay informed.
- We balance confidence with humility and discipline.
- We are resourceful and growth-minded, personally and professionally.
- We are data-driven to work smarter not harder.
- Like the biology of trees, we correct and compensate under harsh conditions.
- We embrace the challenges we encounter.
- We flexibly respond to stress, pressure, and gravity, even when no one is watching.
- We address and adapt to issues in order to grow, flourish, and thrive personally and professionally.
- We understand the will and force that you MUST do something in response to circumstances.
PlanIT Geo is a proud sponsor of Season 5 of the INTERNET OF NATURE Podcast
Our home office is located in Arvada, Colorado at the foothills of the beautiful Rocky Mountains and just a few minutes from downtown Denver.
With employees living and working in Florida, South Carolina, Virginia, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, and California, our growing team is supporting local community forests across the country.
In May of 2012, Ian Hanou knew there was a better way to support community forests around the world. He started PlanIT Geo™ and set out to make a difference in the urban forestry industry. From a one-man shop and a small Urban Tree Canopy Assessment in Snoqualmie, Washington, in 2012 to over 40 employees and TreePlotter™ software being used in five continents in 2022, we have come a long way. But our mission and vision remain the same from the smallest to the largest projects.
The PlanIT Geo™ team loves supporting community forests where we live:
Illinois Forestry Development Council
Illinois Arborist Association
International Society of Arboriculture
Let’s discuss your next urban forestry project today.
About PlanIT Geo™
At PlanIT Geo, you’ll find a team driven by trees and technology. We are innovators and your partner in community forestry.
We are passionate about the work we do and derive purpose from helping others map and understand the value of nature-based solutions for a greener future.
Current clients can visit our support site to get updates, feature releases, and answers to many commonly asked questions.
PO Box 1334, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
Join Our Community