Job OpeningsOpportunities to join the most exciting team in the industry
PlanIT Geo™ is a fast growing, thriving, fun, and hard working team! We are driven by trees and technology; innovators in GIS, remote sensing, LiDAR for urban tree canopy assessments, community tree inventory and strategic management. We are passionate about the work we do and derive purpose from helping others understand the value of natural capital and guidance for future generations.
Our atmosphere allows employees to grow by allowing them to take part in industry-related work outside their day-to-day activities. We stand behind innovation for the company and the industry.
Our home office is located in Arvada, Colorado at the foothills of the beautiful Rocky Mountains and just a few minutes from downtown Denver. Browse our open geo jobs below!
PlanIT Geo Jobs
Business & Office Administrator
PlanIT Geo provides consulting services and enterprise GIS software for urban trees, parks, tree care, and related green infrastructure asset management. We are a small company based outside of Denver with employees around the country and partners and customers worldwide. We are seeking a Business and Office Admin to join our team. The ideal candidate will be versatile, a self-starter, and assist with a
range of clerical, administrative, and business functions to help us run a tight ship while having fun. This position is based at our main office in Arvada, Colorado. Some remote work is available.
Depending on the candidate, the position may require full-time hours at the start but could be fulfilled with 3-4 days per week after sufficient training and time. If that were to occur, salary and benefits would be prorated accordingly. Alternatively, depending on the candidate, the position may take on additional analysis and reporting responsibilities together with the CFO.
Primary Responsibilities of the Position:
– Human Resources & Payroll: work with our 401k and health insurance administrators for required paperwork, input payroll into ADP bi-weekly, assist with employee onboarding and offboarding, post new job announcements, track employee contact info.
– Accounting & Business Functions: lead invoicing and Accounts Receivable (including followups), Accounts Payable, make bank deposits, credit card and bank account reconciliation, record journal entries, and track/report on financials in collaboration with our fractional CFO.
– Miscellaneous: plan/coordinate company events, update employee handbook, manage Verizon phone plan, research tasks, submit city and state business licenses/registration as required.
– Around the Office: answer calls / check messages, make coffee, ensure the break room is clean, report building/office issues to the property management company, assist with mail & shipments, and copy/scan files. Routine cleaning is done by the property management company.
– Office Supplies: monitor and purchase paper, ink, computer/technology needs, and other general supplies; manage expenses in Quickbooks Online.
– Proposals: print and ship contract proposals; potentially contribute to other RFP preparation tasks.
– Travel Planning: book travel for staff upon request; track expenses/reimbursement forms.
Desired Skills and Experience:
– 5+ years of experience or college degree in human resources (HR), finance, business administration, accounting, or management
– Competence in accounting, payroll, and human resources
– Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.) and Google Suite (docs, sheets, Gmail/calendar, etc.)
– Experience with QuickBooks Online
– Interest in the environment, sustainability, or urban planning a plus
Social Media Specialist
Pay: $18.50 – 22.50 per hour at 20 hours per week
PlanIT Geo™ provides enterprise GIS Software as a Service (SaaS) for urban trees, parks, tree care, and related green infrastructure asset management. We are a small company based outside of Denver with employees around the country and partners and customers worldwide. This position is an exciting period in our company’s growth, with plenty of opportunities to advance and grow along with us.
We are looking for a Social Media Specialist to plan, implement, and monitor the company’s social media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase sales. The Specialist will work to grow our social media channels, measured by the amount of content published, when and how people engage with the channel, which content gets the most interaction, and how users respond to any brand messages.
The Social Media Specialist is responsible for creating and administering content on all social media platforms, increasing channel audiences, and ensuring customer engagement, using content that resonates with the interests of the intended audience, and unique to the typical interactions of each channel. The Specialist will be able to understand and monitor social media metrics to ensure the social media strategy is achieving its goals, responds to reader comments, and oversees creative design.
We are always open to hearing from talented, fun, hard-working professionals interested in joining our team at PlanIT Geo™. If you love “trees and technology”, or related natural resource planning or software development, contact us at any time at email@example.com.
Let’s discuss your next community forestry project today.
About PlanIT Geo™
At PlanIT Geo, you’ll find a team driven by trees and technology. We are innovators and your partner in community forestry.
We are passionate about the work we do and derive purpose from helping others map and understand the value of nature-based solutions for a greener future.
7878 Wadsworth Boulevard, Suite 340, Arvada, Colorado 80003
Sales & Support: 833.873.3627
U.K. Sales: +44 (0)7858639023
U.K. Support: 03330 509905
Join Our Community