Both TreePlotter INVENTORY and TreePlotter JOBS can be used to plot trees and manage tree work, but there are several key distinctions. INVENTORY is our swiss army knife software, capable of a wide range of functions and is used by public, private, and nonprofit clients. JOBS is more targeted, as it was built specifically for private tree care companies. Download the checklist or read comparison below to determine which tool is best suited for you.
INVENTORY is a comprehensive tree and asset inventory and management software. It’s a flexible and powerful tool for capturing tree and asset information in the field and allows users to manage data with customizable maps, analysis and reports. INVENTORY is used for small nonprofit tree planting campaigns, massive statewide tree inventories, and everything in between.
Clientele: Governments, Nonprofits, Universities, and Private Tree Care Companies
Cost: Starts at $1,500/year
- Three scalable product levels
- A range of Add-on Modules, including:
Work order management
Advanced risk assessments
Eco benefit estimator
- Standard and customizable reporting options
- Community engagement maps
JOBS is an estimation, scheduling, and work order software solution built to help tree care companies increase overall efficiency and advance their operations past pen and paper or simple spreadsheets. JOBS streamlines tree care workflows and helps companies stand out from the competition with modern, interactive estimates and invoices.
Clientele: Private Tree Care Companies
Cost: $95/month, $955/year
- Straightforward map interface so estimators can quickly plot trees and work crews can easily identify which trees to work on
- Customizable product catalog to simplify estimating
- Interactive estimates with line item and map views
- Integrated work order and crew scheduling calendar
- One-click invoice generation from completed work orders
Features of Both
- Unlimited users
- Mobile friendly
- Web-based (all data updates in real time)
- Map-centric interface